My first blog post!!!

Welcome to my first blog post! I am excited for this new adventure of writing and inspiring and hopefully some little nuggets of laughter along the way! Let me tell you a little about myself and why I decided to start a blog. First off, I am originally from Minnesota but I live in North Carolina currently, well at least for another few weeks. I am passionate about making others feel inspired and good about themselves. I have three degrees, a Bachelors in elementary education, Masters in college student affairs, and a Doctorate in Higher Education.  Due to COVID19, I was let go from my position and I am now FUNemployed. More of all of this to come in future blogs. I can’t share everything right away!!  I love to play softball, hike, foster kittens, and rock the #auntlife. I have an adventurous spirit and love to try new things and take on new trails.

I am super new to blogging. I was inspired to start this during a conversation with my best friend. I knew I wanted to inspire others but learning how to do it virtually was a new adventure to take on. Through this blog, my goal is to share my story, thoughts, and ideas, stories from my friends and colleagues, and some fun articles, pictures, and recipes. My hope is that this blog is fun, relevant, and inspirational. Let me know if you have any ideas of blog topics. I am up for anything and I promise to be honest and authentic.

That’s it for now. Thank you for coming along for the ride! I look forward to many more!


Stay blessed and smile!

Jodi 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Than a Season

Why I Started Adventure Traveling

Yellow Days: How to Feel Warm, Sunny, and Alive